As a multi-stakeholder forum, GFIME will give scientists and experts an opportunity to present their research in front of a diverse audience.
We invite scientists and experts to submit their abstracts for oral and poster presentations.
GFIME will focus on the following broad scientific themes:
- Management of marginal environments
- Sustainable natural resources management
- Climate change impacts on agriculture
- Crop diversification and improvement
- Novel biotechnological approaches
- Climate-smart agriculture for food security
We welcome abstracts covering the following areas of research:
- Agricultural abiotic stress management
- Water and soil salinization
- Climate change impacts and management
- Crop productivity and diversification
- Natural resources management
- Plant genomics
- Controlled environment agriculture
- 15 September 2019: Abstract submission closes
- 30 September 2019: Authors are notified of acceptance
Please send your abstracts to Dr. RK Singh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for abstracts
- The word range for abstracts is 250 – 350 words. The abstracts which do not meet this word limit will be returned to authors for revision.
- All abstracts must be in English.
- Abstracts must be informative and succinct, including a paper’s background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- All abstracts must be accompanied by a short biography of the presenting author.
- Please download the abstract and biography template and follow the format very carefully.
Please send your questions to email@example.com.