Poster size: Portrait orientation (70 x 100 cm)
Your poster should include these elements:
- Affiliations and emails (corresponding author with asterisk * and email)
- Introduction or objective
- Methods and Materials
- Conclusions and/or discussion
Use the logo of the institutes/organizations involved in the study.
Font and Size:
- Main Title: +60 to 85 points depending upon the length of the title
- Subheadings: 36 Points (bold)
- Body Text: 24 Points
- Cations for table or figure: 18 pts
Less Text is much better.
- ‘Times New Roman’ for Titles and Subtitles
- ‘Calibri’ for author line, affiliation, body and text