GFIME will cover a very broad range of ideas and subjects. Delegates will have an opportunity to attend sessions focusing on policy, business, technology and science.
To cater to delegates’ specific interests, the forum will be divided into two programs.
This program will feature sessions on business, policy and technology, including presentations, panel discussions and debates under four themes:
- Food security: crop diversity and nutrition, gender mainstreaming, agri-finance
- Innovation: disruptive technology, investment, ecosystem development, controlled environment agriculture
- Climate impact: natural resources management, climate-smart agriculture
- Sustainability: circularity, clean energy, carbon and chemical footprint reduction
This program will feature scientific sessions, including presentation of research papers in two parallel streams: Adaptation and Mitigation. Each stream will cover three themes:
Stream A – Mitigation
- Management of marginal environments
- Sustainable natural resources management
- Climate change impacts on agriculture
Stream B - Adaptation
- Crop diversification and improvement
- Novel biotechnological approaches
- Climate-smart agriculture for food security